Yolanducha Followers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

About The Girl

Bookmark and Share

 Hi, I'm Yolanda, a small girl with a big passion for life and I want to share all of the things that make my heart happy. I am so glad that you're here! 

There is no limit to what you'll find on my blog. The purpose of it is for me to stay creative and appreciate life's little things no matter how busy I am. I want to inspire others and discover new things about my self along way.

I'm 16 years old now going on 17 years old. Now I live in Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia. I started blogging since January 2011, and I hope you can enjoy it! :)

About my personality, I love travelling, listening to K-POP music, blogging, design, tweeting, especially I love FASHION. I like vintage style, scrapbooking, everything about scrapbook.
I'm not single but I was taken. LOL :D
Something that you should know about me : I really really love my blog "The Little Things That I Love"MySpace
I'm blogging to stay creative, to appreciate life's little things & to inspire others!

 






"Don't be afraid to try something new. If it works, enjoy your success. If it doesn't work, enjoy your learning."  - @ihatequotes




Happy blogging!
MySpace

No comments:

Post a Comment