Yolanducha Followers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Hunger Games

Bookmark and Share
Hi, there! long time no see and welcome to April guys. I hope your wishes can be achieved in this month :p 
do you miss me?  hmm.. I think you miss me so badly. haha :p *maksa*


I've been watching The Hunger Games movie. And I must say.. it's one of the best I've seen! 
I wanna watch it again! REALLY.

synopsis:
Set in the future, 16-year-old Katniss Everdeen is living with her mother and little sister in what's left of North America, in one of 12 districts all being run by the Capitol. Despite mastering the skill of hunting and trapping edible plants, Katniss still struggles to keep her family from going hungry.
Each year, the names of all residents between the ages of 12 and 18 are entered into a lottery and two names, one girl and one boy, are chosen at random from each district to compete in the televised Hunger Games. The 24 children must try to kill each other off and the last one standing is rewarded by the Capitol with a feast of food.
When her little sister's name is selected, Katniss steps up to take her place in the deadly competition.MySpace


OMG.. the best scene ever :p

Jennifer Lawrence did a good job portraying Katniss. I can't imagine any other actress who can play Katniss as good as Jennifer Lawrence! Just perfect!
And Josh Hutcherson!!! I've watched some of his movies years ago and he is one fine actor.. He's very handsome and I never never get bored to see her act in this movie.

I love the scene when Peeta and Katniss are in the cave and then Peeta says to Katniss about her feelings and do you know? it turns out Katniss have the same feeling like Peeta. So romantic. MySpace





Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment