Yolanducha Followers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I Hate The Last Holiday

Bookmark and Share
Hi guys, welcome back. You don’t bored for meeting me, do you? sometimes I just wonderin, aren’t you readers really exist ? I believe you are, somewhere, somehow out there..


More than one week I spend this holidays.. free from school, exam, freak teacher except free from assignment.MySpace
but today is the last holidays *crying under banana tree* and tomorrow I'm gonna back to school again. I guess tomorrow will be the bad day. I must wake up early, meet freak teacher, exam, assignment and many other. Oh GOD, please give me more holidays. 

By the way, I've got a little bit story that I can share with you all. about 2 weeks ago at school, in my class I was watched The Ring, japanese version. this movie tell about Sadako stories. a little creepy but I was wonderin how the way Sadako out from television with "ngesot" LOL MySpace and also how did Sadako can call someone while everyone knows she's a ghost. How did a ghost can call someone? haha XD 
I still can't believe it :p but, just a story and not real. don't believe it.


The last, I hope tomorrow I'm not late to go to school. haha.






Thanks for reading guys!
MySpace

No comments:

Post a Comment